- Gifts & Graces: May 2023Here’s my random gratitude collection of mostly small but sometimes large things that helped make May better.
- Retirement ProductivityBeing productive in retirement can externally look a lot like doing nothing at all.
- Why “Just Do It” Doesn’t Do It AnymoreI’m discovering (the hard way) that if we’ve successfully established good fitness habits during the first half of life, everything changes as we try to stay active during the second half of life. The mindset and techniques that worked to get us active when we were younger can now become ineffective or downright harmful. Previously,… Continue reading Why “Just Do It” Doesn’t Do It Anymore
- Preparing for the UnexpectedThe email subject line boldly proclaimed, “Cathy, Stay Prepared for the Unexpected.” A drugstore chain decided to tap into existential angst around our lack of control over the future to sell batteries, band-aids, and bottled water. Usually, this type of marketing is very effective at getting my attention. I can easily be convinced to prepare… Continue reading Preparing for the Unexpected
- Gifts & Graces: April 2023Here’s my random gratitude collection of mostly small but sometimes large things that helped make April better.